La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Weakness  

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I should be praying now, but I shall just take a short moment here.

On the way home, as I walked up the small hill, I just felt this strong weakness. I just feel so weak physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. I almost cried feeling so... I dunno why I feel so emo since last night... It's like all kinds of negative aura surrounds me, pushing me down. Haiz... O Allah, please grant me strength to face all the challenges in my way...

Btw, genetics was rather interesting. It made me go "SubhanAllah!" a couple of times. It helps that the lecturer is so passionate about the subject. You can see the sparkle in her eyes! I love Bio :D

Pondok Pesantren Bidayatul Hidayah... I just hear it on the radio... The boy who burned MKS asks to be sent there.

I miss pesantren...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster