La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

No good, no good  

Saturday, January 23, 2010

I miss blogging...

And I... feel... that... I... had... been... too... comfortable in my bubble. I ignore what is going on out there. I refused to listen. I refused to have even a little bit of compassion in my heart. I refused to know...

I hadn't been good this week. Abit out of sorts, been doing some wrong things, I dunno. Astaghfirullah... No good no good. Next week should be better... but....?

I gained some insights on leadership with examples from the khulafa' rasyiduun from the NTUMS Induction Day today. It was interesting how they extracted the trait that they want to deliver then portray it through a simple and fun game :) We even learned more than what they set out for.

And it is always intriguing to hear Ust Noor talk about different views on different issues, as it was too just now at Masjid Alkaff with Teenz Camp personnel. I was tired and only paid attention half the time, but that is enough to make me long to be a better Muslim/Mukmin. Longing for it is not enough though. Maybe if I had been paying more attention, I'd be able to relate the longingness to actions.

Ok, I'm superbly shagged. I survived through the week with sweets. It helps to stay awake in, especially in Organic Chem! I ate 9 in the first lecture in the week, and 6 in the second one. The lecturer can be so draggy. I have yet to attain the level of an exemplary student. Of all lectures, I find myself being so noisy on OC, not making noises and talking and such larh, but because I get so exasperated at her that I would answer her questions loudly. Like if she asked, "are you done?", I would answer yessssssssssssss, when in fact I hardly voice out in other lessons haha.

I think I'm getting more talkative, or brave, or confident, depending on how you see it... Heheh.

Right right, I'm tired. Slept all the way from Pioneer to Paya Lebar just now...

I wanna watch The Mentalist, but.... *tired!!!!*

I think I'll give the 2nd part of induction tmr a miss. I can't take it already, seriously I need a break. I don't think I'll be taking the arabic class afterall. I don't think I have enough energy for it. I dunno lar, I very much want to take it... I feel rugi for giving it a miss... But really, I need to care abit more about my health. I'd been pushing myself to limits all the time, that I feel I may break anytime. No good, no good...

I find myself frowning more than smiling. No good, no good...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster