La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Decisions  

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I have 777 posts *gasps* If I add everything up with my old blog, wow. So much thoughts. But what have I done with them ehk?

Am currently in the school library. Just spent nearly 3hrs on Chem tutorial, so needed a break... I'll probably take another nap after this and then finish up the Chem. So many questions!!!

Today is one of the "let's be spontaneous" aka "I can't decide" days. Had vague plat the start of the day, and that's just how I wanted to be.

Had to decide 3 main things, should I fast today? Should I go home after class at 11.30am? Should I give silat a miss?

Haha, it's not that I'm a indecisive person, but guess I'm only decisive when I want to. Depends on my mood, like how I would dress: depends on my mood haha.

Been rushing around on Tuesday & yesterday, so I need a break today. I've decided to give silat a miss because firstly, I hurt my ankle from the jatuhan practice on Tuesday, and I decided not to go home afterall cos there's no food to my liking at home.

Ok, time to go! Wanna go over to NTU. It's freezing cold in the library!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster