La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

My thoughts this week  

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Finally, I went to JP last last Thursday and got myself a decent organiser and finally, within the week I managed to fill it up. :)

Part of the things I filled it up with is a daily record of my thoughts. It's interesting to look back at the end of the week and see what were some of the things that your head reeled with!

Let's see... I have...

non-aircon bus :: childhood memories :: ICT for Fityan :: indecisive guys :: tawakkal :: surprise :: big packet of Tesco honey stars :: letter :: tired :: slight fever :: miss silat :: hikmah :: wanna back out of FOC :: looking forward to bday surprise by Mahmudah & Harizah :: relationships :: secret :: tawakkal :: personal growth :: zina hati :: 7 golongan terpelihara di hari akhirat :: photoshop :: FOC storyline :: mentalist :: strengths and weaknesses :: examples from khulafa' rasyidun :: creative out of norm groups :: foams & bubbles :: mata berkaca2 bila mendengar nama Nabi muhammad s.a.w. :: ghuraba' :: vanity :: surveys :: observations :: home vs hostel :: freedom & independence :: tazkiatul nufus :: fears of a younger me :: decision-making :: alone & al-uzlah :: accusations

Hmm... i wanna elaborate on some to be documented here hehe. I love my blog! And I enjoy reading my archives! But then I've got work to do! So, next time maybe...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster