La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Of pain & tolerance  

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

I wanna share abit...

I went to Sham's house this afternoon, to have my ankle massaged.

Sakit gilerh ok!!!

Kalau ikutkan hati nak nangis je, pekik je, tarik tu kaki, but tahannnnnnnnnnn sampai mata cuma tear sikit je. Gripped the seat handle and kerutkan muka. I have no idea how many different kinds of expression my face made to withstand the pain. I seriously hope all the pain just now is not for nothing. I wanna enjoy the bonding camp tmr!

Speaking of camps, did you know that I had an extremely swollen lip during pesantren? I have no idea what caused it. Perhaps it was the attempt to kiss the cat there (I got scratched on my hand...), or it was one of the bugs in the tent, or even, a grass snake could have managed to sneak in and kiss me, ewwwwww.

But yeah, all I know was that when I woke up the first night in the big tent at about 3am for qiyam, I felt that my lips were super heavy. On the way to the toilet, I asked Ida how do my lips look and she said it looked very bad. I was surprised to see myself in the reflection of the mirror at the toilet. Scary seh the lips so big. I couldn't close my mouth at all! My teeth were shown no matter how much I move the muscles to put my lips together!

After I bathed, Atikah came in and saw my plight and called Ustazah Raihanah, and together with a male officer, I was driven to a clinic. The one in Yishun cost $80 for night consultation, so we went to the Woodlands one which is only $60. The doctor seems so unsure that I was really doubting whatever he's saying. He ended up giving me a jab on the left arm, which is as painful as a tetanus jab, painful gilerh ok! And I tell you, my left arm still feels numb till today, like what? more than two weeks after the swell?? I guess it's because some of my friends kept hitting me on the arm, like super OW. But I can't be announcing to everyone that I just had a jab right???

My point is? What is abit of pain in your life... Just pretend it's nothing and ignore it... It is part and parcel of your life, accept it, embrace it, no use whining and crying and screaming for it...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster