La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Pale  

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I feel very very tired today. Fell asleep for a span of two slides during Chem lecture, but managed to ask Harizah what were they about after that uh. Had FOC Interaction Session, gosh, I felt so feverish! But now feel abit better, though I find myself extra pale in the toilet mirror.

I haven't plan my time for tmr. Hmm... Let tmr be one of those spontaneous days I guess, we'll see what happens. But I guess, it'll roughly comprise of looking for a corner to sleep at NTU, then wake up do tutorials for Friday, and if there's time, I'd visit JP/Sheng Siong, see how.

I have no idea why, I seem to be attracting all kinds of insects, ewww!

Gtg sleep now, lab at 8.30am tmr!!!

Ya Allah, I miss you, I miss crying to you...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster