La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Berita tergempar!  

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wow the future is so uncertain!

My mum just entered the room to say, "Ade berita tergempar, nak dengar?"

Turns out my eldest brother plans to get married this October! Alhmdulillah, lagi cepat lagi bagus!

Then, there's a possibility my parents, my other brother and myself will be moving out... But my mum and I agreed that whatever happens, Tampines is our homeland! haha. But my mum don't wanna move larh, she loves this house. I like this house too, accessible... Though I don't mind new environment, as long as in Tampines. Hmm... I seem to have a thing for new things these days. I'm bored of doing the same old thing I guess...

Then, there's a possibility, eventhough unlikely, of my other brother getting married as well, cos my parents has always thought of putting them on the pelamin together. Easier. :D

We'll see how things go.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster