La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

FOOD!!!  

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I just came back from Novena, had seafood for dinner with my family, my 2nd brother's treat since he received a bonus. Didn't really enjoy the food cos I don't fancy cockles and those spiral snails, neither did the steamed bawal or kangkong entice me. What made me frustrated was that they cut the prawns in half, but didn't remove the black thingy at the back of the prawns! What's the point of cutting in the first place right??!! And the picture showed the butter prawns in crumbs, but turns out: no crumbs, not nice... And the lemon chicken, supposedly the highlight for me, wasn't crispy at all. :( But since it's a treat.... yea... My brother was nice to give me $10, ask me to call mcdelivery or something, though I don't feel like eating already (I had two servings of rice for dinner yesterday, nasi lemak for breakfast today, sphagetti set meal for lunch today and a plate full of rice for dinner just now, that's enough!

I shall treat my family to Sakura Seafood for my birthday, shall order what Ulam Raja ordered for our outing that day!!

I need to go foodstuff shopping at Sheng Siong after school on Monday uhh. Expired biscuits in my room leave me starving... Luckily I didn't have much appetite last week... I wanna buy Munchy Hazelnut tango, blueberry tarts and Hello Panda especially! They just made it top on my favourite food list rather recently haha. The tango since a few minutes ago, the blueberry tarts since the first FOC meeting and the Hello Panda since pesantren haha.

Oh, I was so clumsy on the way to the food centre just now. I was walking while singing and suddenly I tripped, on a big wide curb!!! And the couple behins me laughed at me loudly sehh, so paiseh haha. The guy even commented, "It's so big yet you trip on it!" I notice eh, I tend to hit BIG things alot. Like the big clothes basket in the kitchen when I was young, or the big red alarm system box outside my DRP lab, and this big wide curb... and God knows when else, haha.

I think I'm slowly beginning to get out of my emo-ness. I found some... I-don't-know-what-to-call-it... but yeah, feeling much happier now, though abit too stressed with everything that's going on around me! Maybe partly cos I get to meet some of my Fityan peeps today!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster