La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

What a journey!  

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

I have no idea why, I am feeling very uneasy right now. Oh Allah, please ease my heart...

I'd been reading through all my status updates from 2009. What a journey! I really wonder what 2010 brings.

I met Ida at Airport just now for about 1hr. Managed to chit chat with her. She's been more successful in being consistent with what we'd practiced at pesantren, marha2!

I bought 4 self-help books at airport Times just now. I want change in my life! I want discipline! I want consistency! I want sincerity! I want success... both dunya and the hereafter...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster