La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Tardiness  

Monday, January 25, 2010

I had a posting due at 10.30am. I fell asleep while doing it, only to wake up and realise that it was already 10.26am! I finished it up quickly and manage to submit by 10.42am, ish ish ish.

I've spent the next hour commenting on two of my friend's posts, which is the homework for this week. So, that one done!

Now now, I have 3 tutorials to finish up, 2 halfway through... Wonder if I have the willpower to finish them up by Asar. Then tomorrow I can work on my presentation for FOC. Need to improve my presentation skill! Guess I'll work on that this year, while still working on my leadership skill. It's been quite some time since I was in a leadership role, and I'd forgotten how freakingly intimidating it can be, yikes!

Oh, I'm at home. Finally, after 6 days at hostel! I'm so happy both classes are cancelled today! But since the sahur committee wanna have a dinner gathering after so long, I would be heading back to hostel after Asar insyaAllah.

Anyway, I'll be registering to take up a motorbike license at BBDC on Tuesday. *sucks in deep breath!*

And I have decided not to take up the Arabic class at Zuhri afterall. I'm not willing to sacrifice my Saturday afternoons! I wanna look for short modules, preferably on Monday nights in the West maybe? I'll see how it goes...

Motorbike license, car license (which I have officially put on hold, perhaps till after I get a motorbike license) and Arabic class are the 3 things I was considering on taking up for this year. I forgot to do one thing during my decision-making: istikharah. Nevertheless, I hope what I'd decided is still the best for me. Tawakkaltu ala Allah...

Oh, btw, there're two good books I wanna document the titles here.

1) Dzikir pagi petang dan sesudah shalat fardhu menurut al-Qur'an dan as-Sunnah yang shahih oleh Yazid bin Abdul Qadir Jawas - zikir amat amat penting dalam hidup kita, untuk selalu mengingatkan kita dan juga sebagai benteng bagi diri kita.

2) Offline dengan Syaitan oleh Zulkifli Khair - syaitan mempunyai pelbagai macam cara untuk mencapai tujuannya di dunia, dia tidak akan pernah berputus asa hinggalah roh kita telah meninggalkan jasad...

I hope I'd have some time to share about some of the things I learn from Ustaz Kamsani in Tazkiatul Nufus. It's interesting. The way he deliver is very good, can evoke fear in your hearts while you ask, "What can I do???" and pray silently in your heart, "Ya Allah, please protect me! Please save me!"... then he'll make you laugh at his jokes, and sometimes even at yourself.... And he can make you smile thinking about what he just say, knowing hope is not lost :) Yet he is a very humble man...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster