La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

I cry  

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Yesterday I told Mir something like this: "I cry when I'm hungry. I cry when I'm tired. I cry when I'm hurt. I cry when I'm happy. I cry when I'm scared. I cry when I'm relieved."

Mir asked, "You cry when you're hungry??" But the point is I can cry because of many reasons.

Today I almost cried because I was scared of my weakness. And then, I truly cried because of a doa.

"Thank You Allah. If its not much to ask, pls let ALL of us enter Your jannah. I understand we are unworthy of it bcos of soo many shortcomings. But we can never be able to withstand your wrath and the torment of Your hell."

The last time I cried so was at pesantren...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster