La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Plans  

Saturday, January 09, 2010

As a programmer, you plan to specific details, visualizing how every minute will be spent during an event. That is exactly how I'm trying to plan my weekly schedule such that it becomes a routine for me, with sufficient time to do everything I like.

Without events, I have Saturdays free and I wish to fill it up with something useful, rather than I sit at home and play facebook.

Currently I'm in my 3rd year of DPI right? Two more years to go. I plan to take up Sijil Pengajian Bahasa Arab at Zuhri on Saturday afternoons. It is a 2 year programme, so by the time I finish the Sijil, I'd finish my DPI as well. Before this I wasn't sure what I'd do after that, but now, I really really wish to continue with a Sijil Pengajian Al-Qur'an.... Though it's on saturdays, and I'm not sure if I can cope with practicum later on. Perhaps i'll have to see first how things go.

I'm abit torn between the two Sijils. Both really interest me. And I feel that learning more about the Qur'an is essential. But then again, in order to learn the Qur'an, it helps if you have a strong foundation of Arabic, and so it does sound more logical to learn Arabic first.

Hmmmmm....

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster