La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Whorl of Thoughts  

Monday, April 07, 2008

There's a lot I wanna blog about! But these days once I reach home the only thing I wanna do is sleeeeeeeep. And it's so hard to wake up! My head feels like there's a big fat rock pulling it down oww...

Anyway, Kak Min just sent me her wedding pics yesterday. Look at them!! So sweet!!!


Her pics make weddings look so grand and wonderland-like lol. Really macam raja dan ratu sehari. Both of them betul macam pinang dibelah dua! Semoga ikatan pernikahan ini berpanjangan hingga ke akhir hayat!

Wonder when my brothers are gonna get married. Haha. There are TWO of them... Wonder how they'd be like hehe. Kecoh kott.

Dah dah, enough of daydreaming. Can I go back to sleep and dream for real??

Last Friday was the CPR, short for Cakap Pasal Remaja by YouthMuslims.sg. The concept is cool. But there was the YLN already right? And I find that there wasn't much interaction. I was happily munching my karipap throughout the 'forum'. Actually I'm not sure what I expected when I went. I quess I was expecting all of us to be sitting down at the dewan serbaguna or something instead of on chairs at the auditorium.

Oh the cool thing was the emcee was actually one of the YDOs and the way he dressed I wouldn't have guessed so! Until another ustaz called out to him calling him 'ustaz' then I knew.

What I learned from the CPR is probably the reminder to view things and issues through the lenses of Islam, meaning your perspective on what is right and what is wrong should depend on what is right and what is wrong in Islam. Haha macam pernah dengar je eh Fityaness?

There were 3 stories shared, but I only remember the title of one: The boy and the king, which tells about the potential of young people to be great leaders of tomorrow if moulded correctly with the right ilm'. Something like that. The other two stories... Umm, I was drifting off and not paying attention already. The karipap was quite nice! Haha, salahkan karipap eh.

Anyway, otw back to Ghufran on the bus, something happened which triggered something in me. I wanna go first aid class uh... Dulu kat Temasek dorang provided the class for the batch after mine. My batch takde! Boo hoo... There might be a need for first aid and what if there is none?! And if I happen to be there, I'd feel so helpless and somehow at fault tau!

Oh ya, my ulcer is teeny already so I cn talk! Fortunatelt, and unfortunately in a sense, I can eat as well... And guess what? I ate nasi lemak for breakfast AND dinner on Saturday AND Sunday! Aiyoyo...

Oh do you know what's my most-spoken phrase/remark now? I dunno why, but it sounds like this: "Aiseh mamai..." Lol, gonna stop this soon. It sounds weird! But it just came out of my mouth larh.

Teringat the dinner on Sat with a few of the Fatayaats. Kelakar seh! Oh, and wanna see me at my worst, it's during eating time. I always have 'mishaps' while eating lol. Friends had always had fun laughing at me during camps cause of this haha. OK... Takpelah.

Astuty pulak would never forget the pimples I had during Bunayya camp. Aiyer... And right now I'm having 2 popping out on my face! Grr...

Oh btw, do you know how paiseh it feels to tap your ez-link to find that there is no money inside and you had to korek your whole bag for loose change only to find that you're short of 10c and so you have to ask a stranger for 10c?? It's 10c but it's like begging! It happened to me yesterday otw home from madrasah. Grr.. Paiseh giler.

Feel like eating sushi. I wonder what time DRP ends today yup yup. K breakfast is here, I'm hungry!!! No, I made sure it's NOT nasi lemak. Toodles!

P.s. Darul Ghufran means House of Forgiveness. Aww... When I heard it, I like... err, how do I explain? Nvm. May all who seeks forgiveness from Allah at Darul Ghufran (as well as other houses of God larh) be forgiven for all their past sins as well as those of the future...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster