La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Happy Dappy Lappy No No Sappy Mappy!  

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Yay yay! I so happy. Haha, the whole day I couldn't get online to blog lol.

Before I start anything though, just something to share. Some of you Fityanees may have received it from Bro Hilmi as well, but I'd like to put here nevertheless for the benefit of others hehe

[Qur'an]
And When My servants ask you about Me, I am indeed close: I
listen to the prayer of every praying person when he calls on
Me: So let them also, listen to My call, and believe in Me, so
that they may walk straight.
Surat AlBaqarah 2:186

[Lessons from this Verse]
Allah promises to listen to us when we raise our hands in
supplication. Too often when we are down or just can't get
things done, we suffer in silence, and forget to turn to Allah
in supplication. Not today!

Yeah! Remember Allah! Teguhkan iman di hati lalu basahkan lidah dengan zikrullah... A reminder to myself and all of you out there!

Anyway, today is quite a fruitful day starting late last night... Finished translating Khala's report from Malay to English, finished typing out all 4 past DT prog meeting minutes (ok dah serik type minutes dah), did lots of things and learnt a lot as well during DRP session today and managed to squeeze in another DT prog meet at the end of the day woo hoo~!

DRP was erm... rather enjoyable. Haha, weird to be saying that considering I did quite alot of mistakes and some stupid incidents as well until Ms Yian call me 'comical'~ Lol, Marliyana comical?? That's unheard of lol! Know why she call me comical? Cos I exitted the TCM room, held out the door for the rest to go out then I spinned around and hit into that big red box where the fire hose or whatever is stored. Ms Yian was like, "Marliyana! How can you not see the box?? It's BIG and it's RED in colour! Comical lar you!" All the way from TCM room to Microbio decon room to the centrifuge till out the decon room Ms Yian was laughing at me. Lol, Yasmeen and I were laughing too uh. According to Ms Yian, it isn't the first time I (nearly) hit the red box. Lol okkkkk...

During the DRP there was this time from 1.30pm till 3.30pm I can't do anything else except to stare at a spinning round bottom flask in a water bath to ensure the foam formed don't get too big. Spin spin spin, otak aku pon spin spin spin lol. Initially Ms Yian was there to erm... 'accompany' aka supervise me. But after awhile she left me to guard the foams lol. Menanguk lah aku kat situ. Until Yasmeen came. Kitorang berbual-bual tak rasa seh 1hr pass by so quickly haha. Macam-macam seh kitorang berbual! Parents basically. Her dad like my mum, her mum like my dad lol esp. part studies and BGR issues heheh.

Ms Yian seems to think today is Tuesday and that it's my 2nd day in AS4 haha. padahal it's Thursday and it's my 3rd day there! K nvm... I guess that is how it is when you work in a research lab. Some people go crazy I guess and thus the name 'mad scientist' comes about perhaps?

Which remind me... I met two umm... 'unwell' people today. One on my way to masjid, one on the way back. The one I met on the way to masjid was smiling alone. Smile all the way from one traffic junction to another. Smile as in until can see teeth one know. The way he dress shirt tucked in all the way and pants belted tightly above waist level and he was cuddling a bottle in his arms. I think he is 'unwell'... The other person whom I saw on the way back was walking as if he was cycling on a bicycle then his mouth was moving as if he's talking. Hmm... FYI, for both, i checked whether they had any ear-piece plugged in their ears and they weren't. People with ear-piece in their ears do look like they belong to the 'unwell' group you know... Talk alone, smile alone, laugh alone, do funny gestures/actions haha...

Oh ya, forgot to mention... Before I left AS4, i was frantically searching for my notebook (my precioussssss... all my knowledge for prog and for drp inside ok!) when Ms Yian showed me where I'd left it, then she said, "Wah you how many days only you're here, you already get my disease arh? I also always look everywhere for my things until someone points it out to me." LOL. My reply, "It must be this TCM room..." Haha... Btw, Ms Yian calls AS4 a slimming center. At times you don't have any breaks from your experiment! Wahhhhh!!!

Since today seems like a pretty good dy, I treated myself to my favourite Yeo's chrysanthemum tea and a big pack of calbee chips and a small pack of twisties and a pack of chocolate nuts yum yum!

I'm happieeeeee!! Lol. Got stress also larh actually. You can never run away from stress in sg lor...

A reminder to myself and you before I end off. Whatever you do, NIAT MESTI BETUL! Segala-galanya hendaklah hanya untuk Allah. Demi mencapai mardhatillah.

Marliyana! Niat jangan berubah Marliyana! Waduhh! Susah benor kebelakangan ni...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster