La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Blooming Flower  

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ouh, gerbera flower gue bloomed. Pasal finally I added a pad of wet tissue to the stem end.

But I don't feel... err, bloomed... yet...

Entah eh haha, I'm in a 'redha' mood. Like apa nak jadi jadilah, aku dah penat.

I wonder where I'd be in the future, doing what, for what reasons, with whom and how happy would I be.

Nilah time 'go into the future' ni masuk. As Hamdan would say, "Marliyana ni tak tak sabar nak ke future, or entah-entah dia memang dah go to the future and come back dah!" Cos yesterday I saw Ad bring the TP 2008 Open House bag, and I wanted vto tell her, "Eh, dah 2009, masih nak pakai beg 2008 lagi?" and then I realised, sejak bilaaaaa ni dah masuk 2009?? This is not the first time... Last year or was it last last year... I can't remember when. But I think it was 2006, and I asked Ad, "This year 2007 ke 2008?"

Yay to the future... *silence* DUSH!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster