La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

DEAD END  

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

*gulps* I'm kinda STUCK right now. I can't seem to straighten out my thoughts! Berserabut macam husk kelapa! Ishk.

There are things that only I know and no one shall know other than Allah. K random...

School starts at 2pm tmr with 2hr CSAS4 followed by 2hrs RTecB lec. RTecB sounds interesting. TE too! Though I just got to know what the TE lecturer who happens to take my tutorial and lab session as well is like and he is sooooo not gonna like me. Oh well. Nasib lah eh. I'm so gonna hate BPT. The subject is so dry and boring and the lecturer is making it worst! Zzzzzzzzzzz.... I wonder how exciting LAST would be. It'd better be exciting ah! After having to take all those injections, geez!!!

K ngantok... As usual.... I seem to sleep alot these days. Even in the afternoon, I'd lie down and take a nap.

Dunno ar... I feel so... serious... Stress is setting in, uh oh.

Bought a dark pink gerbera flower yesterday. For myself. Indulgence ar gitu. Haha $1 for my favourite flower, worth it lahh tu. It's kinda layu now though...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster