La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Adults & KRC  

Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm so sick of hearing about the Kem Perkasa incident. Grr... What is wrong with adults???

And I'm dragged into the picture...

Soon, I'm gonna be adults, will I be just like that?


Poster taken from Fityan blog. The pics are of past KRC. GEREK I tell you... =D

Btw, KRC is official! 13-16 June at Pulau Redang, Terengganu! I heard Pulau Redang has a vibrant marine life! Ad!!! Convince your parents to let you come along!! We've heard so much about coral reefs and all from Dickson. Here's a chance for us to see! I'm not sure larh, kitorang akan ada snorkeling/diving tu sume ke tak... Kalau takde, kita dua cabut camp gi sendiri amacam? Hehehehe macam paham.

To fellow KRC4 peeps (esp. my dear PLs: Nazihah, Nadhirah, Fahmi, Irsyad, Zik and Khairul Hafidz) book your dates! KRC5 is gonna blast your holidays, woo hoo! Tak pergi rugi.

I love camps. I love being participant hehe.

Rabbitku, you must go also k. Ajak Doraemonmu sekali kalau boleh. KRC4 was part of the turning point of my life. KRC5 could be yours. The best camp, most motivating, most inspiring, most exciting, most gerek, most memorable, at the same time a lot of important values imparted through fun, touching, saddening, scary and whatever-adjectives-you-have-to-describe activities. I shall not forget the water rafting (sungei best!), the flying fox (superman!!!), the survival cook (buttered potatoes yum yum), the jungle trekking (sry yan, I ter-pulled your shirt super hard), the solo drop (insaf...), the penguin video (made me miss home), the appreciations (aww...), the performance (teman sejati) and ALL. PL, what happened to our promise? I do sense some brotherhood/sisterhood amongst us individually, but not all of us as ONE like during the camp...

Some ideas what Pulau Redang is like:
RedangIsland.com
Redang Island - Terengganu

A MUST GO, no matter how busy you are!

Hopefully I can go... Please let there be no projects that week!!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster