La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Needle in a haystack  

Monday, April 28, 2008

I had a great laugh reading some of the smses in my inbox. It's so full of junk! Maklumlah hp memory space besar kan, tak delete smses pon masih banyak space hehe. I've got messages dating all the way back from February and I hardly deleted any message I received haha. Sony Ericsson rox.

Actually I was trying to find one particular sms somewhere from late march and it turns out to be like finding a needle in a haystack!

But fun haha. My inbox reflects my moods through the past months. I'd been surprised, pestered, paitaoed, dulled, pissed, excited, bored and a lot larh! All the requests, favours, reminders, jokes, objections, rejections, replies...

The most hateful messages are those that pester me and paitao/reject my request for a favour. Oh, and messages that have one letter like 'k' or one word. Waste my sms only...

My inbox is like my diary lol. Maybe because I'm more of an sms person than a call person larh...

Kaes, back to work...

Feeling happy go lucky today. Though BPT was such a bore. That lecturer is another sleeping pill seh... Right Ad?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster