La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Perkasa!  

Sunday, April 20, 2008

I'm soooo tired! Haha, but tomorrow I only start school at 4pm yay!!

Kem perkasa was great. You really learn other people's real self that you won't see at other times. Sadly though, everyone will remember me as the sensitive one or the emotional one... Marliyana! PMS larh you!

This camp is very different from others I've attended. Won't explain much today, my eyes so kuyu and layu like what already. Came online just to check if there's any urgent messages for me. Anw, the camp was practically ALL games. But ALL games doesn't mean no lessons! There were so many lessons to draw from the games!!! I loike! (Hati dan jiwa sentiasa programmer beb)

Actually I wanna share what I wrote in my 'Personal banner' regarding 6 different things. But I shall save it for another day. Nak tido!!!

Gosh, I still can't believe I'm so sensitive and emotional!!! Not the first time which happens...

Eh, don't like... try to hati-hati around me gitu nak jaga my feelings. Takyah susah-susah. If you feel what you do or say is gonna make me cry, takpe I don't mind. I NEED to learn larh. Biarkan je I cry. Cuma jangan lah pulak everytime you see me nak make me cry la pulak, melampau tuu okayy! Haha.

Memang I'm like that I guess. Kadang just as simple as I see orang lain nangis, tak pasal-pasal I cry. And when I cry, macam paip bocor. Sampai basah, sampai kuyup the tissue in my hands. Memang gitu.

Lately ade extreme sikit though. Maaf la yer.

K NAKKKK TIDOOOOOO!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster