La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Books books books!  

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dush! So pissed off with myself. Why in the world did I not bring my library card today??? Grr, found interesting books at Tampines Regional Library... (Keje aku gitu je, I don't buy books, I borrow from library lol)

Actually I wanted to find for books by Habbiburrahman but takde... Or tafsir books related to hukm-hakam Islam for DPIA to prepare myself but oso takde... I did find a tafsir book for Anak2 Muda on Surah Yusuf but... Nvm.

I found Dakwah dari Perspektif Al-Qur'an by I dunno who, Selagi Masih Muda by Dr 'Aidh Abdullah Al-Qadri, Jangan Putus Asa also by Dr Aidh Al-Qadri and another book about this lady who converted to Islam. But dang! I spent the next two hours after finding those books reading comics and when I wanted to borrow, I realised I don't have my library card... And just happens I lost my ez-link card before therefore my ez-link and I/C are both blocked! So, I went home empty handed waaaaaaa! I could have realised earlier that I don't have my card and can go home to take my card sehhhhh... My house is like 5mins from library je...

Dunno if I'd be able to 'sacrifice' my sleep to go library first thing in the morning tomorrow and bring those books around cos I'd be out the whole day tomorrow. Yay, besok tak sekolah! And I've planned what to do with my time hehe.

Wonder when I'd go see Ms Yian to analyse my DRP results... Heheh...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster