La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

At times like this, I only feel exhausted  

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Call me sensitive and whatever nots... I don't care (actually I do ar, but nvm...)

Rasanya everything that I do is wrong.

Pergi pon salah, tak pergi pon salah.
Cakap salah, tak cakap pon salah.
Buat salah, tak buat pon salah.
Ada salah, tak ada pon salah!

Macam sini sana aku toleh aku nampak pangkah merah besar besar (but I have a knack of knocking into big red things remember? like that extinguisher box in sch and that basket in the kitchen a looooooong time ago). Confused lah...

And macam serik tau aku balik rumah siang. The only thing I get is a scolding from my dad. Aik? Tak nampak muka aku salah, nampak muka aku pon salah kah?? At least kalau dia tak nampak muka aku aku boleh dengar je. Ni nak kena dengar, nak kena tengok lagi. Kalau aku cakap salah, tak cakap pon salah waduh waduh.

How I wish for someone to just come up to me and say two sentence. Two very short sentence that could cure a whole day's pain. Just a simple, "How was your day? I hope it was great =)" Tak payah nak add 'take care' pon it already sounds nice. Dugaan dugaan...

I guess I'd never done that to anyone before that's why I've never received one before. Do unto others what you want others do unto you lah katakan...

Quote sikit from Kak Maryam lahh... "the one who kneels to Allah can stand up to anything"

And my motto: "Hanya kepada Engkau aku sembah & hanya kepada Engkau jualah aku mohon pertolongan" - Surah Al-Fatihah.

I shall be a duck for the next few days. Calm on the surface, frantically kicking underwaters. Oh well...

Ya Allah, permudahkanlah segala urusanku dan berkatilah segala usahaku.

Anyway, Yasmin sent me one of the nicest songs I've heard so far! After Sami Yusuf's Asmaul Husna that is. I've put a playlist at the sidebar on the right. For now, the song Yasmeen sent me will be on top of Asmaul Husna...

Tala'al-Badru 'alayna,
min thaniyyatil-Wada'
wajaba al-shukru 'alayna,
ma da'a lillahi da'

O the White Moon rose over us
From the Valley of Wada'
And we owe it to show gratefulness
Where the call is to Allah

Ayyuha al-mab'uthu fina
ji'ta bi-al-amri al-muta'
Ji'ta sharrafta al-Madinah
marhaban ya khayra da'

O you who were raised amongst us
coming with a work to be obeyed
You have brought to this city nobleness
Welcome! best call to God's way

Tala'al-Badru 'alayna,
min thaniyyatil-Wada'
wajaba al-shukru 'alayna,
ma da'a lillahi da'

Lyrics from seeklyrics.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster