La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

A smile for every mile  

Monday, April 14, 2008

*Quack* *Quack* I think the duck fainted just now. She closed her laptop, sat on the bed and the next thing she knows she was lying on her bed in her dark room 5-6hrs later and wondering what had happened.

The closest the duck has to fainting I guess lol.

Sungguh, time bangun tu the first thing that went through my mind was, "Kul brape ni?", "Bila aku tido?" and "Apa aku buat last sebelum aku tido?"

Waah, nite cycling was tiring! But I guess it was all worth it. I sure hope every single one of us (pax, facis as well as organisers) learned and gained something from the event and be a better Muslim at the end of it.

Programmers, I love you guys to bits. Always there to support me and take initiative when I was already out of fuel in the morning. A big BIG thank you for all of you! Thx game I/Cs! Thx emcees! I'm glad to have you guys on my team. I'm so happy =)

Alhamdulillah the event was great! Tak hujan!!!!! Betol segala puji bagi Allah yang telah memakbulkan doa-doa kami!

Cuma betol penat uh. By 6am, I started slowing down my task and by 7am I was already on the ground and by 8am I was still on the ground with Erny and kak Ain and couldn't get up. Saw the pax get up to return bikes, and the best I could do was to take out my hp and sms ppl who can help hehe.

What a day! Or should I say night! Glad to see Erny again! Superhero power! Makan nasi ayam at 2am in the morning followed by game of catch the mouse and 21 haha. Experience at ECP with no one else but two casualties... Subuh by the beach. Sunrise. And all the tazkirahs and reflective sessions were awesome! Thx Ustazs, thx bro Hamid. Without your help, the event wouldn't be a mosque event. It'd probably just be some event organised by anyone out there.

Sunrise never fail to awe me. Afterall, I'd only been given the opportunity to see it a couple of times throughout all my 19years. A couple of times it may be, but alhamdulillah I could see it at all! And it is so... SubhanaAllah! Especially accompanied with reflective words *sniff*

Decisions are a big thing for me to do. Argh! I am such a follower. I dunno how to lead properly larh! Something for you to know, don't ask me to make decisions, the only thing you'd get out of me is a panic look. And with so many people turning to me asking me to decide on things, I had no idea who to turn to to ask for advice! So instead of spinning around and around in the whirlwind, I dropped hoping some kind of answers would arrive. Haha.

I wanna cycle. And I did cycle a bit. On Mus's bicycle, whose seat is super high that when I sit on it, I can't even pedal!

Ok, dah ngantok. I only slept 2hrs + 5hrs (yang pengsan tadi) and I definitely need more. DRP tmr. Life is a marathon. 3 days left!!!

Of rabbit, kangaroo and Erny. <--you watch sesame street? Hehehe.

Programme Team will always be a roller coaster ride but the feeling at the end is something you do not understand until you've gone through it yourself. ;)

May Allah bless all our efforts in putting this Fityan Ghufran Nite Cycling '08 together! Only Allah knows how successful our event had been. Only He knows how it had changed people. We do not have the answer to it. The only thing we can say is, we'd given our best. May this event contribute towards our journey of attaining mardhatillah.

Niat mesti betul!

Senyum? Senyum senyum selalu!!!

Pics will be up when I feel like it... Not that I have the pics anyway lol.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster