La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Light at the end of the tunnel  

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I so can't manage my time. I've just wasted $200+ of my parents money. And I feel so guilty over it! So stressed know! If they find out ar... they'd be like, "Tu larh, aku cakap takyah continue nak continue jugak!" and "Hah, buat event ni event tu lagik! Aku dah cakap kau tu senang penat, kau buat ni sikit tu sikit, dah penat, kerja tak buat!" Alar, I dunno, I dunno!!! I thought I can do it! I'm so disappointed with myself! Tu lah I'm so scared to take more than I can carry nie but... people are not helping *sniff sniff*

Anyway, finally started DRP this morning. Gosh, I have no idea how to complete 90 hrs in 14 days... Kawan-kawan please help!

Ms Yian has been okok lately. She a bit hyper today haha. said she didn't have enough sleep last night. Slept at 3am, woke up at 7am. Hey! Me too! Just that I slept a bit more later and woke up earlier. Huhu..

Made friends with another DRP student: Yasmeen. She's actually not in the same project as me. No one is for that matter! I'll be doing labwork solo uhuh... Anyway, I'm like the only Year 2 DRP student amongst this group of students I got thrown in. And since I've taken MCT before, wah Ms Yian expect me to know stuff, and explain to the Year 1s sometimes. *gulps*

I hope I find something interesting during this DRP. Who knows? I'm testing on the antioxidant properties of a herb called ban zhi lian and its cytotoxity towards normal lung cells and cancerous lung cells. Wo0o0o0~

After DRP, had fun with Liyana at Qi Ji. Alermak gerl, you got me to eat Nasi Lemak, I full of lemak and babats oredi!!! But Qi Ji nye Nasi Lemak not bad uh, yum yum sedapp! Liyana had fun laughing at my ulcer haha this gerl arh. After we nearly finished or food, Lina joined and Jun joined. Then there's this lady who claimed to have taught at TP before, who asked if we were all from the same school cos we looked almost similar! Lol, our colour codes were black, grey and white haha. Coincidence seh. Then the lady macam kaypoh2, jap2 tanye soalan haha. Gasak la eh...

NC meeting, I gave up my responsibility to update about programs to Nadia and kak Ain. Thank God they could come. I'm like so retarded larh talk with mouth half open, saliva almost dripping out and pelat semacam. Ulcer very sakit! I talked once in awhile to clarify anything that my dear programmers missed out. Entah mane datang sore throat pulak. Nak berbual punyer la siksa. Takpe takpe... Haha, I should have kept quiet through the whole meeting like bro Mohksin did. Save me all the pain. But then again... cannot larh, there were some points that need to be brought up uh. anyway, thanks a lot a lot to my darling programmers Nadia and kak Ain for helping me out. I didn't pre-warn them uh. Suddenly during the meeting, I passed note to them to take over. Terkejut dorang... agaknya uh. Tapi buat jugak. Thank you dearies!

Ok, I'm extra sleepy now. Tomorrow is another round of DRP. But the session would be shorter probably as Ms Yian has to go off. I'm also gonna help Jun out, insyaAllah...

Beginning to see light at the end of the dark tunnel. I am still disappointed with myself. Amidst the disappointment though, there's also other emotions going through like gratefulness and laughter. Seriously, NC meeting was funny just now. Ade2 je! Sume penat agaknya...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster