La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Ramblings... Crying and all...  

Monday, April 28, 2008

Wanted to blog since around 7pm, but somehow I got stuck in some work. Either that, or I was stuck in the toilet.

Been having diarrhea lately, kejap2 cari toilet. Kejap2 I lose focus in what I'm doing pasal ngah tahan sakit. Tadi dalam kelas, entah apa Ustaz Sayid Amin cakap pasal hukum 5-7, aku pon tak tau, ye kan ajelah...

Nak kata makanan yang aku makan, biasa aje... Entahlah. I do hope things get better soon. Macam waste time jap jap gi toilet. Gakkan nak bawa laptop kan, eeee.

Oh actually, nak blog dari kul 7 tu sebab nak luahkan isi hati... remember kem perkasa? yea? The Muslimah had a meeting just now. My mum is in the Muslimah unit, but she didn't attend kem perkasa though. The thing was, she returned from her meeting and asked me, "Kau nangis??"

Aiseh... I thought the case is closed??!! I thought what needs to be said has been said??!!

My mum kept pestering tau, "Asal kau nangis? Apa jadi? Macam mana dorang boleh tau?"

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! As open as I am to my mum, there are a lot of things I don't tell her. Cos I feel there is no need for her to know (and worry... Salang aku gini she dah worry macam apa. If I tell her my problems, pressure UP sape susah?)

Haha, the funny thing was, my mum told them, "Dia nangis? Tapi dia balik bawa balik banyak hadiah." I would have laughed if I had been there I think. Her question sounds so... entah eh, confused yet in a sincere and innocent way gitu lol.

Haha, what happened was the day after Kem Perkasa, I opened my presents and gave the mugs and the $10 voucher to my mum. What use can I have with those kan... Yang gula, chocs, notebook, hairclip adalah gunanya.

My mum and I used the voucher to buy my dad a shirt from John Little at Somerset anyway hehe.

I like how Mahirah describe crying. It pretty much explains how I feel too. She tagged on my multiply: "if you're not the kind to express your worries verbally, crying is the most non-violent way to release your emotions :D"

Yes, mostly that is always the reason why I cry.

Alright I've got school tomorrow, and I have yet to do my tutorial ws. Need to get my priorities in order VERRRRRY SOOOON lest I don't do well for this em again, yikes!

Focus. And make sure everything I do is through the lenses of Islam, Iman and Ihsan. Aiseh, I feel like a camera. (Macam-macam je larh aku ni, sekejap macam basikal, jap macam camera, what's next?? Bantal?? Hmm, I should be going to sleep...)

Ok dah luahkan sikit apa yang dalam hati ni.

Still got two posts due about KPR class and... Err, what is the other issue? Oh! Yarh, appreciation. The appreciation post shall wait ;)

K tanda-tanda ngantok dah set in, I keep forgetting what I wanna say... takpelah!

Need to get my life in order. In need of my things-to-do book and organiser! (I chucked them away sometime ago after thinking I'd gotten my life in order. This happens...)

I've got tons of notebooks everywhere. 3 of which are filled to the brim! One is like my knowledge book. Within the span of 2 months, it was filled with Fityan - Nite Cycling meetings, NI - D'Talk2 meetings, KPR notes as well as DRP protocols haha. Bagus3... (I kinda missed out Titisan from my life, opps!)

Next thing I need are files.

Followed by a springclean of my room as well as my mind!

K, I'm rambling... Kkkk, stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop.

Wait, did you know the Manja Daud Yusuf section was missing in last months issue and this month it returned talking about Q&A?? He was really talking about the issue of questioning and answering and how Singaporeans do not ask much questions. We're always the one being asked. Which relates to KPR lesson... Eh, why am I going in this direction??

Nvm... Last thing, I miss reading Sumiko Tan's reflect section... The cartoon in today's paper is sooo lame also. Maybe it's just my stomach...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster