La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Soul Garden (pun intended)  

Friday, February 29, 2008

My sweet lovelies Ad and Jamie surprised me with Kak Raihanah at Seoul Garden and their birthday present for me is a treat! I jolly well enjoyed the treat eating as much as I can. And I ate pretty much, since I only had ice-cream and 1 1/2 hotdog since lunch the previous day at around 2pm. Let's see... around 3-4 rounds of meat (I really enjoyed cooking them and popping them in my mouth one by one), 3 big smiley sushi, a bowl of chendol (done my way with only the chendol bits, ice, evaporated milk and sugar!), a bowl of 3 small scoops of ice-cream (chocolate chip+vanilla+yam=really sweet!), two glasses of peach tea and random pieces of soup stuff including kimchi in kimchi soup and ginseng soup. Oh, it was a kinda erm...healthier-choice-ad (not Ad) lol 'cause I removed the fats before eating, we had ginseng soup for the first time in our lives and we observed proper utensil hygiene (??) Nyaha! So how Ad? Even though it's your first time into SOUL Garden, I guess you've eaten grilled food tons of times before. Lol, I think I've only had it 5times in my life- 3 times at Seoul Garden, once at Suria Grill and once at Sakura, -which makes yesterday special! And it was a really soulful wonderful gathering of close friends indeed. Muacks, luv u all!

Oh and I was made the mini celebrity of the day as Ad and Kak Raihanah kept snapping pictures of me heheh. We especially had lots of fun at Toys 'R' Us! (When I swas young I always pronounced it as Toy rust lol. I especially loved the Marine Parade one where I think 90% of my Barbie Dolls came from and I remember buying this cradle for my life sized baby dolls at a faraway toy rust lol)

Some pics from Ad =)

I'M SO GLAD WE'RE friends

Between the best of friends,
There's a very special tie
That binds them to each other
As the days and years go by-
No words can ever quite convey
The heartfelt love they share,
But the close relationship they feel
Is something very rare.

There's a special bond between us
That grows throughout the years,
A wonderful and caring tie
That passing time endears,
That's why this birthday greeting
Comes with love in every line
For a friend that I'm very ptoud
And happy to call mine.

-From the card Kak Raihanah gave me along with the hp accesory. *Hugglez!*

P.S. I got the e-mail from Dr Jason Chang! *gulps* I'll be the alone under two supervisors for "Evaluation of the chemical constituents and biological activities of botanicals and herbal preparations". Btw I only saw 5 names under Mr Kok when there's supposed to be 16.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster