La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Berserah  

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Titisan done. 1 done 3 more to go! I think I'd do AMic lab report first. MBio nak belajar pagi2 pon boleh...

Anyway, I must be nuts to join DRP but I saw the list and some of the projects were quite interesting! Cuma takut je... I'd been looking forward to 2 months of break, of rest, of peace, of fun, of laughter. Tahu-tahu join DRP stress pulak.

Entahlah tawakkal je. I guess Allah knows me better than I know myself. Afterall, Allah is all-knowing. DHe knows what is really good/bad for us and He knows the unseen future. Ada ayat kan yang mengatakan apa yang kita rasa baik untuk kita mungkin tak baik untuk kita dan juga sebaliknya.

If DRP is good for me, maybe it will help me in future, insyaAllah I'll get it.

If with DRP I'd just go crazy, insyaAllah I won't get it.

Haha, sorry Ad, this is how I solve my indecisiveness. Berserah sahajalah...

Just came across Raudah's blog. An excerpt from the Qur'an and from the book 'La Tahzan' which perked me up...

Nothing shall ever happen to us except what Allah has ordain for us.
(Qur'an 9:51)

Whatever has befallen you was not meant to escape you, and whatever has escaped you was not meant to befall on you.
Do not think that you could have prevented the fence from falling, the water from flowing, the wind from blowing, or the glass from breaking. You could not have prevented these things , whether you wanted to or not. All that has been preordained shall come to pass.
Surrender yourself: believe in preordainment, before pangs of anger and regret overwhelm you. Do not say, "Had I done such and such, such and such would have happened"; rather say, "This is the decree of Allah, and what he wishes , He does".
- from "Don't Be Sad" (Lah Tahzan)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster