La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

A few more hurdles to go...  

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Ever felt that you belong somewhere? Then lucky you...

Btw, for those people who don't pray because you say it is so hard to find a praying area in Singapore, you.are.so.WRONG. Liyana forwarded me an email which lists down most of the praying areas available practically all over Singapore! I said 'most' and not 'all' because they missed out TP lol. Alar, even if there's no specified praying areas available, solat je lah mane2! Asalkan bersih takde tahi anjing ke, tahi kucing ke, tahi ayam ke, tahi cicak ke... ok lah tuu...

I'm supposed to do AMic report actually, but yeahhhh......

I'd been felling very sensitive lately. Even simple things like, "Excuse Me" feels like an insult. Entahlah kenape. Mood swing betol nampaknya.

It feels like I'm having my semestral break already. Padahal I still have 3-4 weeks to go. CNY relax betol I tell you... Let's see, I only have AMic PBL report due tmr (Sat), AMic lab short report due Wed, MBio tut quiz last 2 topics on Wed, MCT term test2 topics 4-7 on Fri 15th Feb, MBio sem exam on Fri 22nd Feb and lastly AMic sem exam on Wed 27th Feb.

It felt as if I had tonnes to blog about earlier, but finally when I'm on blogger, I don't know what to say pulak haha. Klah I go do AMic...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster