La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Bad Butterflies  

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm like having a thousand butterflies in my stomach? It feels so and I dunno why. Just feel tired, scared, nervous, excited, weird all at the same time.

I'm trying to print out some AMic and project stuff but that computer linked to the printer is soooooooo slow. For all I know the printer is not connected to it, meaning I have to rush to school before the printing shop closes. Dang! Argh!!!! Like so nervous I think because I've yet to read my AMic notes since I can't print them out!! Grr...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster