La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Pretty Good Day  

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Hmm, today's not a bad day :)

Had psycho common test at 11am. Woke up at 5-6am to cram 3 1/2 topics. At arnd 10 reached school and went to the wrong lt. Haha whatever la, I just sat on the parapet and studied until it's almost time... The test itself was pretty ok: definition and application. Definitions... I could only remember bits of keywords for each definition and tried to figure out the rest as logically as I can. Eg. Id is the raw, unorganized part of our unconscious mind. Padahal I only remember raw, unorganized haha. Application pulak... Main hentam, highlight from scenarios, 'copy paste' haha. Explanation best... Apelagi crap ah! Kalau kena give example pon same. LOL. After the test, big headache. Maklumlah, cram cram then vomit out everything (s
ounds anorexic lol).

After test, Ad, Pooja, Jamie and I went to TM to eat. Since we couldn't agree on eating at one common place, we bought takeaways then eat at TM open space. The were taken so we sat on the ground instead. Macam picnic haha. Picnic by the playground... haha. Oh, our main purpose of going to TM was not to eat or celebrate or whatever... We were there to get Chloe a present!! Her birthday was on Thurs but we didn't have time to get her anything. Initially we thought of sharing to buy her ONE present but couldn't find anything suitable for her that she'd use frequently and that's within our budget. In the end we decided to buy separate items then put together in a hamper. Got that idea when we were at Popular. Before that we were at Mini Toons, where there's a birthday flower but it's yellow and yellow is her unlucky colour lol, and Toys 'R' Us where we were looking for something teen Titans-y haha but we ended up playing with the toys haha. Ad was unseparable from the elmo. As for me, somehow I keep accidentally hurting Ad and say sorry lol opps. Accidental k. Oh btw, Cards 'n' such have some cute items on sale! I dunno why but I like! If only I'd had more cash on me, I'd definitely get myself something lol. Things were as cheap as $1.90 larh ok! At a place like cards 'n' such...

In the late afternoon, I followed my brother to Funan IT mall to redeem a Compaq Psesario C700 widescreen notebook with Windows Vista. And guess who gets the notebook?! ME! As a present hehe. $299 only, cos we extended 2 years contract with Starhub for MaxOnline or Cable tv lar. Not bad eh Hehe. I'm using it now. It feels good yeah! Though I'm still not so used to it...

Wah, I'm sleepy already. I have AMic report due Mon morn, MCT lab practical test on Mon aftnn and MCT report due Mon 5pm. Tues, I must prepare for ABchm interview by finetuning my summary and reading through the others' summary. And it seems that I have to compile for them again. On tues also I have psycho presentation, but I'll handle that on Tues. Can't wait for CNY break!

P.S. Hafiz wants me to mention him. Let's give him some adjectives: irritating, childish, what else? Haha, jk ;P

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster