La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

No Powerpuff Girls for me, it's the Rowdy Ruff boys now..  

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Everything was so 'sugar, spice and everything nice' and today... Pagi-pagi lagi dah kena suay (however you spell it lah. Tak pernah-pernah aku spell it out).

The plan for today is:
11-1: ABchm lec
1-2: AMic meeting
2-4: Go Raffles Medical Clinic for jab

Then this morning, at 10am, I heard my phone's message tone, but I was in the toilet then rush rush rush sampai kat bus stop tunggu bus baru aku tengok message. Lee Phin asked, "Coming?" and the message was around 9.50am! Meaning there was a meet for AMic at 10!! In other words meant that I missed the meeting, and that is quite bad... What's worse is to know that my part on Food Poisoning for the background info for our AMic report (which I read, understood, paraphrased and write out in like 600+ words) needs to be redone. Needs to be categorized... Twice for AMic I had to do Background Info and twice I have to redo it! Frustrating gila ok. Now, to be fair I have to do two parts for the categorized background info: source & route and worse than worse is I need to do it BY TOMORROW... I have MBio tut quiz in the morn, meaning I can't do the background info tonight, which means I have to qiong it out tomorrow sampai lah malam... Baru pikir nak kluar ngan Jun. Dah lama tak jumpa ok.

I don't like to do things rushing. I want to take my own sweet time, bila ada mood baru buat... The last time I was asked to give a deadline for the background info, I put around 4-5 days leeway. Memang at last on Saturday I qiong it out, but at least I was happy qiong-ing it out. Buat kerja mesti happy pe. Stress, penat, fed-up, boring sumer tanda kerja takde passion, kerja takde makna paham.

Ape boleh buat... Submission is this Friday... This time round I'll make sure Lee Phin doesn't redo my whole part. That felt sucky ok. Kalau nak salahkan aku buat kerja tak detailed and bla bla bla, ok aku terimalah. MAYBE memang aku buat tak betul, tapi boleh edit ape, tak yah redo sume kan? I know I'm a coward to be talking about this behind her back instead of saying it to her face to face. Tapi aku sedar aku pon ade salah. Luahan hati aku kat blog is just a biased point of view on my part, saja nak lepaskan geram. Kat mana lagi aku nak lepaskan geram, cuba bilang aku??

It's just a personality clash lah ok. Nothing urm... personal? Just that I can't get along with certain people. Tapi bila dah tercampak dalam satu group tu ape boleh buat, terpaksa adapt lah kan. Suffer pon suffer lah. Geram pon geram lah. Sucky pon sucky lah. Asalkan I get good grades for my subjects!! If I don't... Kau... Macam tak berbaloi gitu kan? Lagi sakit hati.

Another thing I probably don't like is a change in all my plans. Dah cantik-cantik plan lepastu semua kena spontan plan lain. I know, change of plans is needed sometimes. I should know that after all those few programs I become programmer. Tapi, entahlah ehk. Susah tau.

Dah 2 kali aku mengeluh. Stop sighing! It's not good!

Something good to think about. Girls listen up, not eating rice for dinner is very effective. Trust me, and try it, good luck!

Actually I'm waiting for Ad to finish her AMic meet.. Next sem I'm so gonna ask to be in te same class as her. Next sem I hope there is no PBL or whatever rubbish. Next sem, I'm gonna stick to Ad like her kembar siam again. LOL. Ok, not that bad larh... But it's always easier to work with someone you know, someone you can get along, someone who knows what's your oersonality like, someone who can accept all your misgivings, someone who pushes aside your weaknesses or covers them strengths instead. Kan bagus tu. Aku happy, kau happy, semua orang pon happy. Don't you just wanna make this world a better place? Teringat aku lagu Michael Jackson title 'Heal the World' Dah lama tak dengar lagu tu... Apa yang aku membebel ni?? Aku pon tak tahu. I just want to get good grades alright. That's all full stop. Ad hsa finished her meeting. Ok, full stop. Bye!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster