La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Happy! Happy!  

Friday, February 22, 2008

I feel so happy, elated, excited, hyper and those yang sewaktu dengannya today! So many great things happen hehe. Nak cerita... takpelah hehe

My bed berserak with some of the things that contributed to my happiness. Haha, that sounds funny. Mess does not normally equal to ease and happiness lol.

Anyway, received letter from Perdaus. Majlis Haflah for graduated students on 16th March at Masjid Asy-Syakirin! All the way sampai Yung An Rd haha. But Masjid Asy-Syakirin is quite a nice comfortable place. Teringat time RYC '06 hehe, NOP.

Klah, got kpr and amic stuff to do. Hope the weekend wil be a happy one for me and you! All the best for Fatayaat netball match agaimst Al-Falah tmr! Wish I can join... Oh wellz...

I seriously need to get back my phone haha

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster