La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

The Beginning of the 19th Year  

Monday, February 25, 2008

About February babies?

* Berfikiran abstrak. (erm? if it means sometimes people don't understand me then perhaps ya)
* Sukakan benda yang realiti dan abstrak. (balsnce lah tu?)
* Bijak dan pintar (I hope to be!)
* Berpewatakan yang mudah berubah. (yes!)
* Mudah menawan orang lain. (merbahaya tuu)
* Agak pendiam. (actually... yes)
* Pemalu dan rendah diri. (entah eh haha)
* Jujur dan setia pada segalanya. (I hope I am!)
* Keras hati untuk mencapai matlamat. (depends on what matlamat)
* Tidak suka dikongkong. (yes!)
* Mudah memberontak apabila dikongkong. (yes!)
* Suka kegiatan yang lasak. (kadang-kadang... let's say I don't mind trying new things)
* Emosinya mudah terluka dan sangat sensitif. (sadly, yes...)
* Mudah mempamerkan marahnya. (I think so... Sorry ye...)
* Tidak suka benda yang remeh-temeh. (mostly, but I'm blogging when I'm supposed to be studying!)
* Suka berkawan tapi kurang mempamerkannya. (guess so)
* Sangat berani dan suka memberontak. (berani? brave front maybe ah)
* Bercita-cita tinggi, suka berangan-angan dan ada harapan untuk merealisasikan impiannya. (ya larh, don't we all?)
* Pemerhatian yang tajam. (Focused yet, observant no)
* Suka hiburan dan sukan. (if I have free time to spare. i prefer knowledge)
* Suka benda yang bersifat seni. (okok gitu je)
* Sangat romantik pada dalaman tetapi tidak pada luaran. (erm... erm... HAHA)
* Berkecenderungan pada benda yang tahyul. (waduh! no!)
* Amat mudah dan boleh menjadi terlalu boros. (I don't think so...)
* Belajar untuk mempamerkan emosi (oh, I thought I already show too much)

Received a free Astrology stuff anyway haha. Read it just for fun. Come on lar, I believe in Qada' and Qadar la k.

Section 1: How You Approach Life and How You Appear To Others
Modest, unobtrusive, and often rather quiet or shy, you are a person who is content to be in the background or to serve as an assistant, in the supporting role rather than in the lead. You are quite humble in your own assessment of yourself and you have a very strong perfectionistic attitude, with a tendency to be overly self-critical. No matter how well you do something, you always see the flaws in it and how it could be improved. Often you will simply refuse to attempt something because you feel you cannot meet your own high standards. Find out more with your full-length reading...

Section 2: The Inner You: Your Real Motivation
At heart you are very gentle, impressionable, and receptive -a dreamer. The world of your imagination, feelings, and intuition is as real to you as anything in the outer world, though you may have trouble verbalizing or interpreting your inner experiences in a way others can understand. Mystical, artistic, musical, emotional and imaginative, you have a rich inner life, though you may seem rather unobtrusive and quiet outwardly. You usually keep to yourself.

Anyway, the wholeeeeeeee day I received messages. Once in awhile, my phone was vibrating while I was at religious class lol. Woke up in the afternoon to see 12 messages and after I got ready to go to class, there's like 8 more if I'm not mistaken, then 4, then 1 and 1 and you get the idea... Up to now, I think 32 friends from Secondary to Poly to Fityan to NI to Titisan had wished me. Practically my primary school and madrasah friends had already forgotten, and I won't blame them. Most I'd forgotten anyway. We never kept in touch, sadly...

Since I just collected my repaired hp, the numbers I have are only those in my SIM card and quite a handful of my friends had changed numbers or their numbers are not saved in my SIM card due to insufficient space. So, about half of the birthday wishes I received were from 'unknown' numbers! Lol, at least thrice I had to remove my SIM card from my new phone into the old one to check up the numbers!

And like half of these people, I don't remember ever telling them about my birthday! sebab dulu kecik2 pernah sekali I announced to all my friends that my birthday is coming and my mum scolded me so sampai sekarang I don't go around telling people my birthday is coming, except time tu kat Titisan and it wasn't because I tak tau malu but because I know they'd never remember anyway haha.

Oh yah, and half of those people that out of the blue knew about my birthday was because Ad had extra free smses she'd like to waste and decided to message anyone who knows me about my birthday! Haha, I have to admit that's so sweet of her. Know what she do? She message the whole world to message me and she purposely never message me. Instead she blogged with the title 'KAKAK Marliyana' and commented on my friendster haha. so far she has called me kakak at leasttttt 5 times just to irritate me. Gosh!

The birthday wish that brought tears to my eyes was from far far away all the way from Syria from Kak Khadijah. I have absolutely no idea how she knows! Wasn't close to her or whatsoever tau...

My 19th birthday may not be the most extravagant or the most happening or whatever. I think I got the fewest presents this year, but I don't mind 'cause for the past 19 years, this year has to be most blessed birthday/year I ever had. I had so many sisters praying for me success, health, happiness and all dunia akhirat. I really feel as if I really have sisters! (FYI I don't have any sisters se-mak se-bapak lol). May Allah bless them too... Amin ya Rabb Al-amin. Indahnya agama... =)

From my family and relatives, nothing much. They're too advanced lol. Weeks before my birthday my family, my grandma and 2 of my aunts had given me my presents, all of which I love very much esp. this laptop! I'd hug it if I could. I'm probably wasting a lot of energy but seriously this laptop has helped me enjoy my studies more as I can sit on my study-ahem-bed with my notes while googling what I'm not sure about. It makes doing projects much more efficient as well, as I can switch on my laptop and type out what I need whenever I feel like it. And yeah I work depending on my mood hehe.

Wait a minute, where was I? Oh yes, celebration with my family... My parents bought pizza for brunch and yeah... guess that's all. Lol, I suppose they think that I'm too old already. Lemme show you some of my birthday celebrations when I was young =)



Dah terlanjur tu, let's have a look at my childhood photos ye, hehe. Down Memory Lane... =)


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster