La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

19 is a big, weird no  

Sunday, February 24, 2008

I've yet to step into my 19th year on earth officially since I'm born near Maghrib (on a Friday) but who cares?? Besides I'm already on earth months before my birthdate in my mum's womb remember? Haha, anyway at midnight wishes from my lovelies Sylvia, Yuva, Jun and Naza come in already. First up was Sylvia of course! As usual hehe... She put alarm at midnight especially to wish me! Surprisingly the second one was Yuva! Such a sweet girl.. She has wished me twice on Friday after AMic if I'm not mistaken and just now a few minutes after midnight, she called me! Really touched... I feel so blessed 'cos she keeps saying God bless you. She's Catholic if I'm not mistaken. I dunno who Catholics worship to though...

There's not much fancy at midnight though cos I've already got my present from my family wayyyyyyy before my birthday. Normally at midnight my mum would burst into my room with my present. Last year was a hamper of sorts with two of the cutest stuffed cats. Lol, for one year they sit in the same position on my tabletop infront of me now. The present they got me this year is this laptop I'm using now *wide wide grin* InsyaAllah they get pahala for giving me this since I use this to do my schoolwork, madrasah/KPR projects and all.

The most memorable birthday was in sec 4 though where Alia and co planned a surprise mini-party for me and Celine. So sweeeeeeeeet! I got to know of the secret before the day though haha. But still, the cake was a huge surprise! So, my surprised look was genuine k, haha. It was the nicest cake lar: a chocolate log cake yum yum! It was too precious for me to eat that I saved it till after school at around 4pm before I finished it lol. i remember I had Bio test on that day in the afternoon and I hid my cake under the table during the test hehe.

Kan nak blog pasal KPR pon malas... Hehe, insyaAllah besok lar k. Till then, toodles! And thank you sweethearts who wishes me =)

I typed 'memories' as label for this post and coincidentally I'm listening to Memories song haha. KK, good night! And happy birthday Nasuha, wherever you are... I still remember haha.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster