La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Entah  

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I feel sad today and I 'think' I know why. Entah, just feel a little down gitu...
Lazy to smile pon ada. Aih?

I must be crazy, that seems the only word suitable to describe the situation I'm in. Haha, I think it's this time of the year larh. Last year also like this. I know there's so many things to do, yet I'm piling more on the pile that I currently have. Ish ish... But the things I choose to do are fun and enjoyable! Of course there are times they get a bit hard and boring but well it's part and parcel of life lah kan.

Guess we need to remind ourselves often of our purpose here. To obtain mardhatillah. That's ALL. Just that, HOW we do it is the twist. There's so many ways to obtain mardhatillah. Different people would choose different paths but ultimately we are heading in nthe same direction. Alar, salang nak gi Orchard, ada orang naik bus, ada naik mrt, ada jalan, ada terbang (burung), ada merangkak (cicak)... Orang yang naik bus je ada berapa banyak bus dia boleh ambil. MRT pon sama. Sama lah kalau kita nak gi syurga hehe.

My weekends seem to get more and more filled with religious stuff haha. My way to balance things up larh... Ilmu dunia pon nak. Ilmu akhirat pon nak. Kebahagiaan dunia pon nak. Kebahagiaan akhirat lagi aku nak. Siapa seh taknak...

Tadi ngah on the way gi Ghufran, jumpa Husni, pastu jumpa Shikin, pastu jumpa pulak kak Ruqayyah hehe. Bagus-bagus, dah lama tak jumpa sisters-sisters ni.

Oh by the way, nak share sikit... Tadi baca buku sirah untuk KPR, terbaca satu part tu... Malaikat Jibril pon cakap Rasulullah s.a.w. seorang yang berhati lembut dan penuh dengan kasih sayang walaupun terhadap orang-orang musyrikin Mekah yang menghina dan memperlakukan macam-macam terhadap baginda... How could people say that he's a violent man who encourage violence?! No, they have yet to read/know about him. "Sesungguhnya mereka tidak mengetahui." That was what Rasulullah s.a.w. said about the musyrikin...

Ok, I'm getting sleepy and I've yet to accomplish what I set out to do when I came online. Okie dokie, I've got class at 10 tomorrow... Can't be late lest I miss out the important points!! Night night!

Something from Bro Hilmi... InsyaAllah will ask him about did he say EXACTLY.

5 perkara yang membantu supaya sentiasa mendapat hidayah daripada Allah s.w.t.
1) memperbanyakkan mengingati Allah
2) memperbanyakkan baca Al-Qur'an
3) memperbanyakkan mengingat kematian
4) menyembunyikan kebaikan diri
5) menyembunyikan keburukan/keaiban orang lain!

The first 3 sounds right but I think I missed something...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster