La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

My Hair  

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Oh I just remembered one important thing that I forgot to say... I got my mum to cut my hair and now it's soooooo short (as compared to before). I look so different lah. Like a boy... My mum eh insist that it looks nice. It is not! Wasn't what I had in mind at all... I wanted it layered and guess what my mum did when I told her so? She cut my hair into TWO layers, one shoulder length, one ear length. Maaaaa! That is NOT layered! And when she cut, she takes tufts of hair and just snip away. My hair is very lebat when it's short and I keep telling her to take bit by bit and cut. Ya Allah... And when I say I'm not satisfied and want to adjust it, she insist that it is nice. She can still ask me, "You look from behind... It's very nice." MA! Firstly, I see myself in the mirror and see the front of my face and NOT the back of my head and secondly, I'm wearing tudung so the only person who sees the BACK of my head is HER! Geram tau... Now I have to wait long long till my hair grows back. Now, I'd wash my hair like 3 times a day just because it looks nicer when it's wet and not puffed up like a flamingo's plumes! Any of you have female Muslim friends who is good at cutting girls' hair, pleaseee let me know... I don't wanna hurt my mum's feelings but I have my self-confidence at stake too when I see myself in the mirror everyday. Urgh!

Btw I miss doing a lot of things... Right now I wish I can go eat fish soup at the foodstall in Bugis with Jun, go cycling with Ad and co at Pasir Ris, Changi or ECP, watch movie at PS with Sylvia, go eat donuts and fly kites with NI, attend camp with Fityan or Saff but I'm stuck at home finishing up school stuff and after that my mum is making me make-over my room before I can go anywhere. So sad lah...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster