La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Mini Break  

Saturday, October 30, 2010

The past two days had been hectic with awesome happenings, it's so awesome that I can't seem to pen it down hehe.

Let's see, let's take a look at the things that happened:

Thursday~
morn: 5th driving lesson. Reached 15 mins late cos got delayed at home when some pest control people checked the house. Kevin was absent, Andrew joined me instead. Andrew made me see logic in the things I do on the road, I loiike!
early afternoon: wanted to Zohor at Masjid Mydin, talked to a makcik there while waiting for azan, interesting to hear her story holding 3 jobs to put her four children through school single-handedly, and one of her children is one of the exective officer of something at MUIS who goes on visits to Syria, Yaman, Saudi etc with distingushed people of the country.
same afternoon: found that i lost my ezlink card when i wanted to tap at kembangan mrt and decided to traced back my steps all the way back to Masjid Mydin and to the busstop at the top of the hill at Jalan Senang, and when I went back to kembangan mrt, turns out i dropped my ezlink at the Cheers shop there -_-
late afternoon: about 15 mins late for Chem *shrugs* chem equations just made me go bonkers that I left the class saying I wanna die. Harizah's comment was funny: "Chem makes you have suicidal thoughts???"
early evening: prayed Asar, went to find the final clue from my Angel under the photocopier at level 2 -_- and met up with the Bio people to go for sushi at Yew Tee shin Tokyo! Izzati drove us in mai's Wish hehe.
evening: sushi was greaaaaattttt! except the sweet potato croquette, blergh.
night: on such a full stomach i rushed to Masjid Al-Khair for Maghrib and Isya', woah.

Friday~
morn: badminton with Bio peeps at yishun. Yishun?!?!?! Yea... 2 hours late, but really i was so tired seriously. Badminton was woohoo~! Rejuvenating!
afternoon: went home for a quick shower and Zohor before going meeting Husni to go Asian Civilisation Museum. Thought it'd be $8, but turns out it's free! yay~! enjoyed the camwhoring moments and can't wait for Husni to upload pics!
evening: had mcflurry after the visit and felt a sorethroat coming, and apparently ignored it as I went to get a packet of nasi briyani and gomped down the whole packet at Ghufran. Yums.
night: FMS meeting, argh still no motivation, it's not about not seeing the reason for doing or not having enough manpower but i dunno, i just can't seem to sit down and START where I left off months ago.

Ah shucks, people start coming oredi. GTG!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster