La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Akad  

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

MAK nak kawen! Hahahah, not yet larh, but I couldn't help grinning from ear to ear hearing Abg Sham's akad nikah just now :D Dah, dah halal dah :P

Haha my aunt was here for three days helping with the gubahan for hantaran, so we joked that she'll be here for seven days for my second bro while she'll be here for a month siap khemah angkut satu wardrobe skali for mine hahahah.

The atmosphere was so kecoh, a positive one larh. And my aunts and uncles are so funny, ade2 je hehe.

Finally, my brother's time is here. It could have been 5 years ago or two years ago, but it has been written in the book that it will be today and thus, today it is, with Kak Liza :)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster