La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

I am here and I always will be...  

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I am here,
and I always will be,
till there comes a time,
when I know for sure,
that thee will not be here for me.

Only then,
shall I take my leave,
with tears in my eyes,
and a scar seared deep
in a heart that has always been patient
waiting,
wondering,
if it would ever find its pair in thee.

I cannot know what the future holds,
so my heart shall stay patient
and wait for what may not be.

But yes,
for now,
I am here,
and I always will be.

So random. But I'm in kind of an artistic mode. School's enough to feed my intellectual mode, so I need an avenue to sharpen the other side of me.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster