La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

I feel good na na na na na na na :)  

Monday, October 25, 2010

Driving was greaaaaaattttt today! I was more confident on the road, can change-up and change-down on my own with less prompts from Kevin. Footwork and gear coordination was much better. I see improvement in myself, yet of course there's more room for improvement especially at bends, overtaking and changing lanes. Shall work on those this Thurs insyaAllah. I still panic when i dunno what to do on the road, hehe. That'd take abit more work. The 1hr plus was usual, silent and boring haha, but good la, can concentrate on the road. I'm just happy that up till now I haven't stalled the car hehe, though sometimes I still release the clutch too fast that the car jerked. I'm excited! Hopefully yes yes I can get my license before I turn 22!

I just finished watching Chamber of Secrets on DVD. Wanted to watch it on Channel 5 last Sat, but only got to watch abit as we had to go down to bbq oredi. I miss my HP crazy phase! Hex rpg, virtual Hogwarts, reading fanfictions, writing my own fanfiction... Haha, I was talking to Liy about HP and realised I know ALOT about HP, I wanna read the books again, I wanna play the games again, I wanna watch the movies again, I wanna talk about HP again! I even named my phone silent mode as Silencio last time hehe.

Ok, I missed out on my sleep and study time today! HP has got to wait till 17 Nov. Need to study smart and rest well hehe.

I can't wait for pesantren this Dec, a nice way to get things in order after exams (which includes my FTT too) :)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster