La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

All that's well...  

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Alhamdulillah, finally I got around to lunging the NIE laptop all the way across Singapore to get it fixed, and fixed it was under an hour :) Anddddd... Samsung called me to say my camera is ready for collection, whee~!

When I asked, my mum dengan selambanya announced, "Kau jadi cameraman la." Hahahaha buat kelakar betul my mum ni, but unfortunately, she was serious :s. There will be an official wedding photographer la, but my mum wants a set of ours, erm... Kak Maryam, nak pinjam dslr pls! I shall ask my other bro or uncle to help take pics while I video the procession though, whee~!

Oh my mum also said that she'd need me to be close to her at all times. I asked for what? She said, "Jadi mama boleh suroh kau ke sini ke sana la." Kaos, anticlimax betol haha.

I feel like getting myself a new dress, but dunno eh...

I have 4 wisdom teeth, and they're all halfway out. Normally they don't hurt, but when they do, you just feel like killing yourself. Opps, random.

Best jugak jadi adik pengantin eh... Tapi lagi best jadi pengantin kan! Opps heheh :P

Mudah-mudahan semua berjalan dengan lancar... :)

Exams in about a month's time *gulps*

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster