La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Accomplishment for today!  

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I feel productive today. Finished going through Agnatha lec notes before class this morning, which is earlyyyy. Even reached school early to go and print. Had my long-awaited cutlet spaghetti lunch before going to the IAW oepning ceremony. Was late, but yeaaaa... Studied abit of Chondrichthyes before taking a short nap. Was paying attention in Chem. Studied abit of Spectroscopy and made notes of the formulas after lec. Continue to read abit of Chonrichthyes after Maghrib and during dinner, afterwhich continued on Spectroscopy. On the train I couldn't take down notes but I finished going through the whole Chapter 1 of Spectroscopy. Perhaps I can jot down the notes tmr.

Would like to finish the Chondrichthyes notes and read on seed plants life cycle for tmr's visit to Botanic Gardens, but I'm rather exhausted. Migraine whole day, but yea I feel accomplished...

Things to accomplish tmr:
- read seed plant life cycle on the way to school
- finish Chondrichthyes probably on the bus ride
- jot down Spectroscopy notes during break (if any... doubt so...) or during train ride home
- attempt Swee Ngin's tutorial, hopefully can finish by tmr night on the way home, otherwise I'd attempt it on Thurs morning before driving

Quite alot for a slacker like me actually but insyaAllah can as I have the momentum...

Right now, I should really get some rest.

Pink hijab day tmr!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster