La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

You ARE Chosen  

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Know what?? I still have yet to start CSAS presentation slides! Err, cos I dunno what to put in there larh... Hope I can present as well as Kak Raihanah hehe.

Anyway, to those who've been trying to lift my spirits since Thusrday, thank you thank you so very much... :)

To those who've been pushing me for deadlines, I'm sorry I hadn't been doing things effectively lately. Still trying to sort things out and prioritise. I need some sense of URGENCY! And for that, I actually thank you for 'reminding' me of my datelines. (Tapi kekadang tu stress jugak, especially kalau dituduh yang bukan-bukan boo hoo~)

I know the people whom these 'dedications' go to probably won't see this, but it doesn't matter right la. InsyaAllah if I get the chance, I would thank personally =)

Do unto others what you want others do unto you~
Love for your brothers (and sisters) in Islam what you love for yourself...

I wonder how people can pester and/or tegur others. I find it hard to do.

I'm loving the songs on my blog.

Memang padanlah aku tak habis2 keje aku, tak habis2 blog! Lol, gotta go, before I get pestered.

I'm being pretty random here, I know. Saje nak luahkan hati...

In need of a pensieve before my hair turns grey like Dumbledore lol. No larh, jk.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster