La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Akan ku tetap beri senyuman... Walaupun dalam tangisan. LA TAHZAN!  

Friday, May 02, 2008

As usual, there are tonnes to talk about cos there are lotsa stuff going on in my mind and I like to speak my mind on my blog (tetap ada batas2nya though of course). If not on my blog, I feel very reluctant to open up. Partly because the trust is still not there. Or even if the trust is already there (boleh rasa lah eh), perhaps I feel I'm not given the opportunity to express or, like, I don't see the need to let people hear me babble on. I can be quite a long-winded granny sometimes I realise (tengoklah my blog entries are mostly loooooooooong) and why make others suffer? Especially those whom I know respect other people and wouldn't interrupt (and tetap sabar) eventhough dah super-di-duper bored with what I'm talking about. Hehe, so jangan salah sangka, bukan taknak open up. Macam kekadang orang tanya, "Amacam", and I just keep quiet or jawab "Ok ah" je kan...

Especially if I'm in those down moments, I tend to be quieter cos I'm actually thinking/reflecting on alot of things. My steps will be slower and thinking process will follow suit.

Sorry ye if anyone got irritated with me today and yesterday if any. But yesterday, mostly I was still trying to keep up with the pace of the marathon. Today then felt the tiredness and exhaustion seep into the very bones.

Acrually dah very the ngantok dah ni, but I feel macam banyak benda nak buat, risau kalau2 tak dapat complete the race.

Some events coming up for me;
Tmr: Titisan (I still remember you guys insyaAllah.)
Sun: Blood donation at 10am + Madrasah at 2pm (that's why I can't be with you guys!)
Next Mon: Meet Mr Kok (and maybe Ms Yiab also, or if not, on Tues then)
Next Tues: Camp Xplore meeting (every Tuesday larh)
Next Wed: CSAS4 ppt + hand in draft cover letter & resume + Titisan
Next Thurs: D'Talk2 Prog?
Next Fri: NI lepak session?
onwards I have stuff/events that have yet to be confirmed except...
17th May: Night Cycling Appreciation
31st May: Cakap Pasal Remaja
11tth-12th June: Camp Xplore
13th-16th June: Kem Remaja Cemerlang! (really reeally looking forward to it)
20th-22nd June: D'Talk2 (lub dup lub dup)
23rd June: Clean rabbit/mice cage for LAST

Birthdays coming up...
Yesterday (2nd May): Bro Mohksin
11th May: Fathi
13th June: Kak Dessy & Bro Asrul
17th June: Sape ehk?

Grr, my brother go and disconnect the internet! The rest of my post is gone, penat lah!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster