La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

2 part day  

Monday, May 12, 2008

Today feels like it was divided into 2. The first part being from morning (actually since last night larh) to around 8.30pm was DISASTER. Stress. Can't concentrate. Lost. Sleepy. Tired. Exhausted. Lazy. The second part started around after Isya' till now alhamdulillah. There's a certain calmness and ease walaupun my workload is still the same, tak berkurang tak bertambah.

I just guess talking helps. And reading happy Mothers' Day blog entries. And looking through crazy silly pics haha.

Still a bit tired though larh...

I ask myself: how many laps have I run so far? I've lost count... It's either that or this life marathon is EXTREMELY looooooong!

Fruits are nice. Only fruits that I eat larh.

Hope I won't be late for APEL tmr.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster