La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Happy Day  

Friday, May 16, 2008

I enjoyed a lot a lot yesterday, but not without relevant takeaways!

Climb I.G.M by Saff Perdaus



Lessons from rockclimbing
-hold onto the rope of Allah
-one problem, many ways of solving it
-support from friends
-teamwork allows you to achieve greater heights
-you tend to fall many times along your life journey, but as long as you get up back after that, you would be able to reach the top
-sometimes when you need to let go of certain things you've been holding on too tightly in order to advance
-sometimes you just need to take a step back to see the bigger picture before moving on again
-sadly sometimes you're too focused on your given task that you sweat all your sweat out for it and forget to have a look around you, that would probably make you smile

I love rockclimbing! Even if it means I'd have a very much aching body the next day! Ya my arms and ankles hurt. I strained my right wrist and right ankle during bouldering but I wouldn't miss climbing the high wall for anything. I'm glad I went for it. Kalau tak... Nyesal tak sudah tauu! Great to see some old peeps there! Missed you guys. Was hoping Kak Huda and Kak Nas were there...

Night Cycling 08 Appreciation Night

Sungguh cantik deco nye! A wonderful night. A very happy night.



Reflect: Muadz Bin Umair tetap menegakkan bendera Islam walau telah terpotong kedua-dua tangannya hinggalah beliau rebah di medan peperangan Uhud itu. Cukupkah 'pengorbanan' kita selama ini untuk menegakkan bendera Islam di tangan kita?

Random pics




AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster