La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Cyclone in my Head  

Sunday, May 11, 2008

I want a looooooooooooooong looooooooooooooong loooooooooooooong break, can? From school, from CCA, from events, from camps, from classes EVERYTHING. I wanna hibernate.

Waaaaaah! I have so many things to do!

Actually I'm just being paranoid lah. I tend to be like this sometimes. I have so many things to do, yes, but some are due later while others need to be prioritised first yet I tend to longgok everything together and stress over nothing. This is when thinking too much about the 'future' is bad for you.

Must think (and do something) about the present more!

(I took 10mins to talk to Ad 'cause I'm feeling so tired and so my brain function and my speech is sooooooo slooooooow. Aiseh~)

Schoolwork:
TE lab 2 lit review - intro (Mon)
TE lab 1 materials method, discussion - intro (Mon maybe)
BPT tut 2 (Mon)
BPT project launch (Mon)
SIP form (by Tues)
RTecB topic 2 lecture quiz (on Wed or Thurs)
BPT post-lab (on the spot on Wed)
CSAS (in 2 weeks time - Wed)
LAST 10 animals (Thurs)

Hack!

Others:
Sponsorship (tonight) - tak habis2 lagi!
Elaborate Dakwah topic, plan activity and contact speakers (by Thurs)
Faraidh Research - Sg context (by Sun)
Tugasan Faraidh - cucu lelaki pada anak lelaki (in 6 weeks time) - 3pg
Tugasan tafsir - Al-Fatihah (in 6 weeks time) - 5pg

Schedule:
Monday: gimme a break
Tuesday: Camp Xplore meeting
Wednesday: Titisan
Thursday: D'Talk prog meet
Friday: mixed usrah
Saturday: Climb I.G.M and Nite Cycling Appreciation Nite
Sunday: Madrasah

Happenings/Birthdays in May:
2nd May: Bro Mohksin's birthday
11th May: Mothers' Day
11th May: Fathi's birthday
13th May: Kak Dessy's birthday
13th May: Bro Asrul's birthday
16th May: library books due
16th May: mixed usrah
17th May: Saff Climb I.G.M
17th May: Nite Cycling Appreciation Nite
23rd-24th May: D'Talk workshop for organisers

Why don't I feel lega it's all out of my system???

What's taking up my June holidays:
9th June: LAST husbandry stuff (no it's not a course to find a husband whatsoever okeh)
11th-12th June: Camp Xplore
13th-16th June: KRC
17th-19th June: gimme a 3-day break la, is that too much to ask for?
20th-22nd June: D'Talk

Having fun seems a chore to me...

Been running a marathon since Apr 1st and I must keep pushing myself till the end point - which will be the starting point of another race I'm sure (eg. exam, SIP, some event...) I should really consider taking up logistics (NOT fnb k) for the next event...

What I really WANT:
hibernate
sleep
clean my room (I can't believe I'm saying I wanna clean it, normally its 'I need to clean it)
catch a movie (my mum ajak tengok Ayat-ayat cinta and I shrieked, "NAK!!"
read a novel - a Malay novel by Habbiburrahman (can't believe this also!)
meet Sylvia & Khairiyah (their birthday presents are long due!)
write sylvia a letter
go jalan2 with my mum without having to worry about ANYTHING
donate blood (tak puas hati ar the first time round)
cekik somebody (just kidding!)

This ^^^ is the reason why I put "O u who believe! Strengthen uselves with resolution and prayer. Indeed Allah is with those who persevere in adversity 2:153" as my MSN nick, I really need to reemind myself at all times. Soon, my mum is gonna hang a 'Dengan nama Allah' carved wood in my room so I can remind myself to do everything in his cause at all times.

I'm loving Allah, Rasulullah, Islam, my parents, my friends and even myself more and more, but I feel that I fail to show it. Not show to show off kinda context. But show in my actions gitu. Now, I feel like my actions are not in line with what I believe gitu. Susahlah nak explain!

Issues I need to resolve:
Within myself (berbulan-bulan dah! Masih tak resolve lagi)
Amongst my D'Talk prog members (where can I get strength, courage and firmness O Allah?)
Amongst my Camp Xplore admin members (same as above, need to instil some leadership skills in myself!)
Juggling school with others (time management rabak sey)
Health (entahlah, I'm like giving up on it... Will try to eat more fruits)

Some things I'm proud to have done this past week:
Managed not to fall sick!
Learn to adjust margins and tabs on Microsoft Words
Did camp xplore brochure (with help from other dept of cos)
Presented on Medinan Charter (Piagam Madinah)
Created a video for Mothers' Day (she didn't cry though, why??)
I didn't cry once even though I'm under alooot of pressure
dah itu je seh... nothing on school... :(

Some things I'm disappointed at myself about:
My failure to be firm as a letter
My failure to arrive early/on time for school
My failure to get Director's List (I feel as if it's a duty entasked to me...)
My failure to keep my room clean
My failure to be aware of my food intake

Banyak eh aku tulis. Wanna write more actually... Wanna write about what I think about this makcik I met at Ghufran, about career/SIP, about marriage, about LAST lab, about faraidh lesson, about family, about weird stuff and many more! Btw, jangan judge by what I'd just said... These did circulate in my mind a lot, but I don't wish to be judged by my thoughts can?

My next tagline: "Okeh?" :n

Nak makan chocolate, nak makan sushi, nak makan bubur, nak TIDO!

Tak nak buat keje, tak nak gi skola, tak nak kluar rumah, tak nak bangun dari katil pon! (except for necessities larh)

Actually, I have so much to thank for, ungrateful me...

Anw, initially I thought cyclone had something to do cloning humans and I actually wanted to ask, "They're successful??" Ermmmmmm

Still having headache. Movement and speech getting slower and slower, eyes getting more and more tired...

Sometimes thinking is such a tiring thing to do

Choices... Just thinking about these...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster