La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Multitask  

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Try multitasking... How about sleeping while studying? I did that throughout TE lec and BPT lec haha afterwhich on the way to library I slept while walking while planning haha.

Sooooooo tired and sleepy and exhausted... I think there's lead in my head. The heavy type one. Berattttt macam berkilo-kilo! Ni sekarang pon lentok je kepala ni.

The different levels of tiredness... This morning, during APEL, I just kept quiet. During meeting after that, I was crazy. Had fun disturbing everyone else since I'd finished my part of the project already. During lectures, forced myself to stay awake and barely managing to... Jotted down notes and highlighted the important points as usual, but tulisan... macam cakar ayam! But readable. The funny part is when people around you are feeling tired too.

Ad: "What you write?"
Me: read out the sentence I'd just written
Ad: "But it doesn't make sense la..."
Me: "It does." read out sentence again. "It's exactly what he (the lecturer) said."
Me: zzzzzzz

Kwangz.

Pening seh kepala... I need to go get some rest but, there's a lot of things to do. Schoolwork itself only I have to write out BPT short note on some dunno M-what broth for lab at 9 tmr and it's a groupwork so I gotta give time to Ad to compile la kan. Plus have CSAS at 2 and I need to prepare presentation (slides and notes prepared larh, just need to sebatikan the info dalam hati) plus need to hand in draft of resume and cover letter. ALL by tmr. The 'good news' is that I'm gonna reach home only at around 10 plus pm. ZzZzZzZzzzz...

Dahlah, ciaoz now... 1 min to 3.30pm.

Ad is left with 3 pracs left before TP! And I have yet to start. ZzzZzzZzzzZzz...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster