La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Undecided-Change  

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

what in the world am I online so early in the morning? Haha, actually I wanted to finish up some stuff I didn't manage to complete yesterday (not so yesterday afterall, it was around 2 plus/3am when I slept. *YaWn!*) but as usual did the normal routine first, check e-mail, check fityan blog, check my blog hehe. And I decided to blog sikit. Actually semalam nak blog but err, lupa kott? Haha

Missed my usrah sisters greatly yesterday, but then dapat jumpa Kak Maryam and chatted with Liyana, jadi terubat sikit rindu hehe. Usrah really bonded us together. I'm glad to have made the decision to attend the second usrah they had (I didn't attend the first and I came late for the second, pasal... masih decide nak pergi taknak nak pergi taknak haha. Memang gitu... NI pon, it took me as year long to decide to join hehehe)

Anyway, Kak Maryam told me I looked happy yesterday. Hehe, eh? Padahal dalam hati tu bergelora segala emosi memikirkan all the tasks I'm supposed to do tau. Kepala pening and there's one time I could feel really strong heartbeats in my head oww. But I heard some good news yesterday... I'm in the same group as Ad for BPT prac hehe. Padahal we mati2 thought lain group tau.

Ad, I'm so happy we're in the same class again and same group again for labs and projects!!! I dunno... Alhamdulillah I've never fought with Ad. I'm sure there are a few differences between us (for one she goes jamming while I get a headache just listening to it on radio or what - I listen to music like the songs I put up here =)) Kadang2 it gets a bit awkward between us to be in the same class after a year separation, cause I kinda changed. I'm not as organized as before (I don't even care of the position I place my pens in my pencil case anymore) and I'm always late for class which I never was last time! These are just to name a few, kan Ad?)

Oh, back on topic (gtg off real soon!).. Towards the end of the day, dah change to reflective mode. The walk home from Ghufran (oh I walked to Ghufran yesterday with Kak Maryam instead of taking bus, best seh) was quiet and extremely slow... Reflected a lot... Especially, why do I do the things I do? A very good question in times like this, nilah masa kita perbetulkan niat. This question can bercabang to so many things, cause there's so many things we do kan? I thought about school, about Fityan, about NI, about Camp Xplore, about DTalk, about myself... I love these solo reflective night walks. Haha, biasa larh takde companion home, except after KPR class then rabbitku plus doraemonnya ble walk together since we live quite nearby.

Anyway, dah lambat uh. Yikes! Takpelarh, APEL seh... Even cikgu datang 20mins late. Asalkan datang dah.

Just some shoutouts:

Tsuraiya, I heart heart you so much! Thank you for taking off some of my beban. I understand you're still trying to cope with school and all... It measn a lot to have you by my side.

Liyana (both Liyanas actually), wwe chat long long again k. =)

Kak Maryam, haha best berbual ngan Kak Maryam. But I feel bad you 'send' me to my destinations, eventhough you have reasons walking in the same direction as I am.

Ad,haha you can see how happy I am. InsyaAllah we'll do better this sem together kay? Jia you to us! If I've changed, I hope it's not too drastic for you to take, sorry kalau inconvenience ape2...

K ciaoz,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster