La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Datelines  

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Let's face it lah ok... I simply HATE datelines. The worst thing that can happen is when I do tungkus-lumus already then turns out I did it wrongly and still need to edit somemore. AISEH! Lucky dateline is extended.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! Haha...

Actually just feel like screaming, tapi tak tau nak scream ape gitu.

Nak pekik betol2 tak boleh (aurat you know), pekik lah di blog kan...

Truly, crying is the most non-violent way to express your feelings... Argh. I'd say: blogging is also another non-violent way to express your feelings. Though sometimes you hurt other people with your words. I hope I don't hurt anyone through whatever I write. Cos I really believe on 'do unto others what you want others do unto you and don't do unto others what you don't want others do unto you' and I wouldn't wanna be hurt by anyone's blog entries.

The songs on my blog make me simmer down a little. Love these songs =) It'd be nice if I'm at home now lying on my bed listening to these songs.

Masih pening!!! Ever since Sunday... Really bad today. Have you ever had two cymbals clang directly over your head? I never had, but I'm pretty sure the headache I'm feeling is just as splitting as if two cymbals are clanged hardly onto my head, oww...

Less than 1hr left. Tick tock.

Wishing for my MP3 to be repaired. Hmm...

SubhanaAllahi wabihamdih, SubhanaAllahi al-azim...

Has my blog been sounding too stressed/sad/angry lately? Opps.. Will try to post more sharings than my personal life kaes.

Oh I was marked 'late' for APEL this morning, opps! Will try to be punctual larh... InsyaAllah...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster