La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Blood donation at MDG tmr 10-4pm!  

Saturday, May 03, 2008

I'm so excited to donate blood tomorrow! Wee~

Sampai mimpi2 skali seh. Haha, not scary nightmares don't worry. But it was weird, cos I woke up this morning and found a mark on my left arm as if I had been poked with the needle already uh oh.

The first time I wanted to donate blood was sometime last year or early this year when ASc organised a blood donation drive. I went on the last day quite late in the afternoon. I was one of the last few people to sign up. Unfortunately, I was having a slight flu that day, and eventhough it was nothing, they were strict with the procedures and I didn't get further than Station 2/3.

But I'd gone to draw blood before, twice. Just about a small tube full only instead of 300ml though... The first time was at CGH. I think I didn't have a good breakfast. I didn't know I had to draw blood that day so I didn't observe any rules. That time, when I went home, I felt weak, especially at my arms.

The second time was before Hep B jab to check for reactivity. That was a BREEZE! No pain at all, except a bit ah. Though the nurse couldn't find my vein and had to have the doctor do it. Haha, the nurse poked and not a single bit of blood came out. She tried finding the pulse again but can't find (Ad recorded all this with her new cam). So in the end, I been poked in both arms instead of one. Ok arh tu. I think I was a bit scared and it was really cold (plus memang I've got lotsa babats lol) so it was hard to find the vein la. Hope it wouldn't be as hard tomorrow.

So excited larh!

But I didn't exactly follow the directions, opps. I just kept to my normal eating/drinking habits je. InsyaALlah takde pape la.

Okaes! Don't wish to skip my dinner. (Yum yum, there's my mum's begedil - maybe that's why me so degil eh?)

Oh and I have a CSAS presentation to prepare for as well. And I haven't start! Uh oh!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster